The Network Group and its affiliates who has adopted this policy, believe in respecting the privacy and security of your personal and company’s information.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Collection of Information
We may collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information from communication and interactions that we have with you;
- Information from third parties who provide consumer information or verify consumer relationships;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information about you that we obtain through an information collecting device from a web server.
PII includes any information by which you can be personally identified, and may include your name, address, age, date of birth, electronic mail address, occupation, employment information, telephone number, education, the kind of service provided to you, credit card number, and other similar information.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information. We may use and/or share your PII for the following reasons:
- To contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions
- To contact you otherwise when necessary for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to your PII to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your PII.